Questions heenal has answered (57)
- I need a free study guide for 9th grade math including algebra and 10th grade English. It's been 25yrs and I have to pass a test can you help?
- If my child is in First grade now over the summer would I choose to do the second grade work or continue with 1st?
- My Daughter is 4 and is due to start Kindergarten next August, but is already doing 1st grade Level work, is it possible for her to skip Kindergarten
- I am worried about my 3 yrs old son who doesn't want to speak and behave.He always likes to play video games on computer and watch cartoons.
- My child has gotten low grades in class and has also been bullied at school. Do I have a right to ask if she could do work over so she doesn't fail?
When do we go back to school because my parents want to know so know at a ealier rate to get my school supplies and clothes.
- im a 15 year old girl and want to go to school but i don't now how read and don't no how to do math to good so wat should i do
- Can a person who has been vaccinated against H1N1 still be a carrier of it if they're exposed to it after receiving the vaccine?
- Is the movie, "Where the Wild Things Are" suitable for young children (under 5)? If not, what is the minimum age for allowing your child to view it?
- How to stop my fiance from bullying my son? He constantly picks at my son about how he eats, plays sports, & utilizes his time when he is home.
- How does California's budget cuts impact children and schools? Do you think these cuts are necessary or should the money be taken from elsewhere?