JustAsk Profile of Jami
This member has earned 102 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions Jami has asked (0)
Questions Jami has answered (7)
- What is the next step I should take if my 3rd grader is being bullied. The school counselor said to let her handle it on her own. She is very unhappy
- I have a 14year old daughter that has a learning problem and she is being bullied. How can I get this to stop? I went to the school many times.
- My daughter plays well with many children, but she is mostly attached to a girl who bosses and bullies our daughter and others. What can I do?
- i am on an intership with headstart kids age 3-5. already i've seen bullying in the classroom. what's the best way to prevent this?
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- Children as Language and Cultural Brokers in Asian American Families
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Freshman Follies: 5 Tips to Help Your Freshman Stay on Track
- Problem-Solving Strategies: Algorithms and Heuristics
- A Parent's Guide to the Common Core Standards
- Career Information: Carpenters
- Reducing the Harmful Impact of Media Violence Exposure: An Example of a Classroom-Based Program in Germany
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Steps in the IEP Process