JustAsk Profile of JamielaIsmail
This member has earned 1750 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions JamielaIsmail has asked (10)
Please advise steps can be taken to bring about change in attitude of a narcissistic nature. 0 Answers from members
to the education.com team: please explain what a draft is - apparently submitting one gives points and how does go about doing so 1 Answer from members
Is there any one out there who can help these girls who are cutting themselves? I am rather disturbed that there are so many of them who are doing it. 1 Answer from members
How does one overcome the rudeness of an old woman who lives with the family? She is very controlling and disregards others. 0 Answers from members
How does one as a parent teach tolerance when others around my daughter do not? We as a whole family display tolerance. 1 Answer from members
Is there a higher authority that can deal with the bullying at schools if the principal and school board are not doing anything about it? 3 Answers from members
How can one determine how much a hearing impaired child has learned? He does not use any sign language. He nods his head for everything. 1 Answer from members & an expert answer
How can I help my 14yr old become more helpful? I have tried the reward system but she just is not attracted to this as she says it's bribing. 0 Answers from members & an expert answer
Questions JamielaIsmail has answered (112)
- My 2nd grade daughter reads almost constantly. She reads on a 4th grade reading level, yet she struggles with spelling. How could this be possible?
- my 4 year old touched my vagina while i was asleep. i woke up and asked him what he was doing and he said nothing.
- My 4 and a half year old wants to be first in everything and when he doesn't get his way he resorts to either whining or hitting his fellow mates.
- How can I get control of 25 3 yrs old children during lessons and centers without loosing control and my voice?
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List