JustAsk Profile of LDSolutions
This member has earned 1699 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions LDSolutions has asked (1)
Questions LDSolutions has answered (126)
- 12 year old refuses to read at home? Should I take away her phone to make her read? I don't want her to resent reading.
- How do I help improve my 5th grader's study habits? She is extremely bright but is not doing well in school due to forgetting homeowrk and stuff.
- My 8 yr old has been struggling in school & mostly reading. What can I do to help her? We've tried tutoring and other avenues but nothing helps.
- I have a 7 year old daughter who has ADD and does not want to learn how to read, what advice do you have to help help her be more interested?
- What techniques can individuals with concentration problems due to depression employ so that they can study and work passionately as they once did?
- my son is 7 years old and have speech problem, he is having really hard time reading, specially with r and s sounds how can i help him at home?
- Cultural Bias in Teaching
- Children as Language and Cultural Brokers in Asian American Families
- Physical Development Milestones: 1st Grade
- Freshman Follies: 5 Tips to Help Your Freshman Stay on Track
- Career Information: Carpenters
- Reducing the Harmful Impact of Media Violence Exposure: An Example of a Classroom-Based Program in Germany
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Steps in the IEP Process
- Principles of Behavior Management
- Objective Test Items