JustAsk Profile of Loddie1
This member has earned 2680 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions Loddie1 has asked (17)
What is your opinion of the recent 15 yr. old who hanged herself due to school bullies? Is there a valid solution to this national problem? 4 Answers from members & an expert answer
Are there any homeschooling parents with gifted children? If so, how do you alter your regular curriculum for your child's needs? 4 Answers from members
What recommendations would you have on a home schooled child with an I.Q. score between 145-155? How would you alter a regular curriculum? 10 Answers from members & an expert answer
If you had to pick one subject and label it the most important, what subject would it be? Why? 2 Answers from members
We have all heard the term "No Child Left Behind" when referring to the public sector of education. How do you feel about this title/law? 2 Answers from members & an expert answer
If you could create the ideal school day, what would it be like? How long would it be? What subjects would be taught? What age groups? Etc... 4 Answers from members
What are your thoughts about learning and environment? Specifically, how does an environment play a role in education? 5 Answers from members
How do you handle adults that are in charge (teachers) that yell at children? We recently had an issue where a VBS teacher screamed at a child. 3 Answers from members & an expert answer
My daughter does not like to read. She can read though and very well. Does anyone else have this issue? What did you do to encourage reading? 9 Answers from members
There are pros and cons to everything. How do you feel about the homeschooling movement that is sweeping the nation? 8 Answers from members
As a homeschooling parent and advocate, I am trying to get some ideas for a co-op. My recent one has been "yearbook". Any other ideas? 7 Answers from members
Questions Loddie1 has answered (208)
- Should a 4th grader (or 9 yr. old) be allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Meet at movie theater and so forth?
- How does "unschooling" help a teen learn math and science needed for college? Will the "unschooled" children be prepared?
- Our state budget is cutting support of publc schools. Faculty and staff cuts along with programs such as library, music, art and sport. Anyone else?
- What is your opinion of the recent 15 yr. old who hanged herself due to school bullies? Is there a valid solution to this national problem?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Social Cognitive Theory
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List