JustAsk Profile of Wayne Yankus
This member has earned 8761 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions Wayne Yankus has asked (3)
Have swimming pool owners of salt water pools noticed a difference in skin and ear infections in their child users from the traditional chlorine pools 1 Answer from members
Our state budget is cutting support of publc schools. Faculty and staff cuts along with programs such as library, music, art and sport. Anyone else? 1 Answer from members & an expert answer
Questions Wayne Yankus has answered (794)
- Hi, I'm a sophomore male at college and I have parents who think I do not put enough time into doing schoolwork.
- My son is of 15 yrs he used to have fight with his mom/elder sister and even with younger brother.He says he hates her but infact not.he fought a lot
- My 13 year old son took provocative pictures of himself wearing girls clothes and under garments. I'm freaking out...Is This a phase?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- Theories of Learning
- Nature and Nurture