JustAsk Profile of feliciaky
This member has earned 176 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions feliciaky has asked (6)
I have a 4 year old son. Do you think he will enjoy and sit through medieval times or pirates dinner show? 2 Answers from members
does anyone have any suggestions for carnival games...i am having a carnival themed birthday party for my son this month. 0 Answers from members & an expert answer
my 4 year thinks its funny to say certain cuss words...what can i do to make him understand its not something that is ok to say? 7 Answers from members & an expert answer
i use worksheets and read to my 4 year old who is in kindergarten. is there anything else i should be doing to help him learn? 1 Answer from members & an expert answer
Questions feliciaky has answered (9)
- Do you think it is right for a father to tell his 12 years old daughter that if she get a boyfriend she will be send to a boarding school or he will shoot him?
- Do I keep my 14 y/o daughter away from 17 y/o bf after I found out they had sex, unprotected at that!
- Should a 4th grader (or 9 yr. old) be allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Meet at movie theater and so forth?
- my 12 yr old son is looking at online porn and was caught once and took it away then gave it back and caught him again
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Language Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- How to Talk to Your Kindergartener
- Choosing a Preschool to Match Your Child's Temperament
- Assessment and Analysis Guide of Cognitive Development- Memory
- The Benefits of Parent Involvement: What Research Has to Say