JustAsk Profile of hopefulness
This member has earned 114 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions hopefulness has asked (0)
Questions hopefulness has answered (10)
- I have a 18 yr old whom can read but has no comprehension. He was diagnosed with add but thats all. What do you think?
- What should you do when a child is being bullied by a teacher/coach and what should their punishment be?
- Am I wrong? My 22 year old daughter is going to get married to a guy that did not even asked my permission. This already made my mind up about him!
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- Six Major Principles of IDEA
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- A Five-Step Problem-Solving Process
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- How to Write a Play
- Theories of Learning
- Issues in Early Childhood Education Assessments
- Information Processing Theory
- Introducing the Five-Paragraph Essay