Fourth Grade: School and Academics Articles
Getting ready for fourth grade? Here's a comprehensive look at what parents can expect this year.
These checklists will help you know where your child should be at the beginning and end of fourth grade social studies.
Fourth grade math is characterized by skill building and growth. Your child has learned many new mathematic concepts during the elementary years. This year your child will be refining his or her abilities.
Fourth grade science covers a lot of ground. What should your child know by the end of the school year? Read on to find out.
Looking for a solid gold reading list to kick off the summer? Look no further. We've combed the shelves for new titles that have what it takes to engage fourth grade readers all summer long. Here's our list of favorites.
In fourth grade, writing becomes even more important. Your child will be expressing his or her thoughts and ideas, as well as what has been learned, in book reports, research papers, essays, and poetry. What else can you expect? Read on.
Fourth grade reading is about getting faster and better at reading. Know where your child should be in reading before and after fourth grade.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Child Development Theories
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Theories of Learning
- Bullying in Schools