Preschool: School and Academics Articles
Universal pre-kindergarten, the idea that all children should have access to a preschool program, has been building of a lot of steam lately. The presidential candidates have talked about the need to better prepare children for kindergarten, and prominent advocacy groups have been pushing states to ...
- Principles of the Montessori Method
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Culture and Language
- Teacher Quality and Student Achievement
- Student-Centered Philosophies of Education
- Reggio Emilia Philosophy
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Do Grades Do Any Good?
- Child-Centered Education
- 10 Benefits of a Montessori Preschool