Preschool: School and Academics Articles
Universal pre-kindergarten, the idea that all children should have access to a preschool program, has been building of a lot of steam lately. The presidential candidates have talked about the need to better prepare children for kindergarten, and prominent advocacy groups have been pushing states to ...
- Principles of the Montessori Method
- Student-Centered Philosophies of Education
- What Makes a School Effective?
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Culture and Language
- Reggio Emilia Philosophy
- Special Situations in Homeschooling Your Child
- Appropriate Preschool Goals
- Teacher Quality and Student Achievement
- 10 Benefits of a Montessori Preschool