Preschool: School and Academics Articles
President-elect Barack Obama promises change, and childcare centers and preschool programs across the country are in dire need of it. Obama's Zero to Five plan is to invest $10 billion a year to support young children and their parents. Here's what the plan looks like:
- Principles of the Montessori Method
- Student-Centered Philosophies of Education
- What Makes a School Effective?
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Reggio Emilia Philosophy
- Culture and Language
- 10 Benefits of a Montessori Preschool
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Appropriate Preschool Goals
- How Children Learn a Second Language