Preschool: School and Academics Articles
President-elect Barack Obama promises change, and childcare centers and preschool programs across the country are in dire need of it. Obama's Zero to Five plan is to invest $10 billion a year to support young children and their parents. Here's what the plan looks like:
- Principles of the Montessori Method
- Child-Centered Education
- Top 10 Signs of a Good Kindergarten Classroom
- What Makes a School Effective?
- 10 Benefits of a Montessori Preschool
- Do Grades Do Any Good?
- Teacher Quality and Student Achievement
- Culture and Language
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Student-Centered Philosophies of Education