Preschool: School and Academics Articles
President-elect Barack Obama promises change, and childcare centers and preschool programs across the country are in dire need of it. Obama's Zero to Five plan is to invest $10 billion a year to support young children and their parents. Here's what the plan looks like:
- What Makes a School Effective?
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Top 10 Signs of a Good Kindergarten Classroom
- Reggio Emilia Philosophy
- Culture and Language
- Do Grades Do Any Good?
- Characteristics and Interests of Preschool Children
- How Children Learn a Second Language
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Principles of the Montessori Method