Seventh Grade Academic Articles
Congratulations! Your child has made it through sixth grade. In a perfect world, that means that lockers, planners, backpacks, and all the other new systems of middle school are old hat.
Your child has survived the big jump to sixth grade. By now, lockers and backpacks may even feel like old hat. So how tough could a little math class be? Though standards vary from state to state, here's a list of general themes to expect.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Theories of Learning
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- Bullying in Schools