Seventh Grade Academic Articles
Congratulations! Your child has made it through sixth grade. In a perfect world, that means that lockers, planners, backpacks, and all the other new systems of middle school are old hat.
Your child has survived the big jump to sixth grade. By now, lockers and backpacks may even feel like old hat. So how tough could a little math class be? Though standards vary from state to state, here's a list of general themes to expect.
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- The Best Kids Magazines for the Elementary School Set
- Introducing Yourself to the Classroom Guide for the Substitute Teacher
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Teaching Your Kids About Ramadan
- Caring and Sharing
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation