Twelfth Grade Academic Articles
The road to college can be a rocky one. Between SATs, ACTs, tough courses, teacher recommendations, a cutthroat pool of applicants, extracurriculars, college essays, and everything in between, it’s an exhausting journey. So what should you do if your child says she doesn’t want to take the trip?
Letters are coming back from colleges. Whether your child is accepted, waitlisted or denied, there are ways to prepare for the future.
The SAT Math section contains sections on Computations, Algebra, Probability/Statistics, Functions, and Geometry. Here are five practice problems that demonstrate the types of questions on the test.
It's called a "gap year." And while it's been a common and popular rite of passage in Australia and the U.K. for decades, the concept is now starting to gain significant steam here in America.
It's the cause of blinking-cursor-induced migraines for high school seniors all over the country: the college admissions personal statement.
A growing number of high school seniors are deciding to take a breather before heading to the dormitory. It's called a "gap year" and it's been standard procedure for students in England and Australia for years.
College applications are stressful, and perhaps the most daunting aspect of the process is the dreaded "personal statement." What with trying to be yourself and trying to be what college admissions officers want you to be, high school seniors often find themselves staring a blank page, hoping for ...
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips from the pros for handling those knuckle-biting months.
No matter what path your child chooses after high school, there are options that can help her find a great career.
For most parents, paying for college can be an ordeal. Fortunately, there are tons of financial aid resources out there for those who are willing to do a little research.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner