Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
As kids make the jump to kindergarten, they'll be expected to do more and more on their own. You can help, by encouraging independence at home. Here are seven items that teach kids to get ready, without help from mom and dad:
Sensory processing disorder, a once little known neurological disorder, is fast becoming a household name, and many kindergarten parents are wondering if their child may be affected.
The new school year is coming fast. But there are still a few more weeks of summer to get your child ready. Here's a breakdown of what a kindergartener should be able to do physically, so you can keep your child on track:
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Definitions of Social Studies
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- Netiquette: Rules of Behavior on the Internet