Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
As kids make the jump to kindergarten, they'll be expected to do more and more on their own. You can help, by encouraging independence at home. Here are seven items that teach kids to get ready, without help from mom and dad:
Circle Time. Readalouds. Walking in line: these classic kindergarten routines are the bread and butter of the kindergarten menu. How can you help your child adjust? Here's expert advice on how to set up routines at home that will empower your kids and help them in school, too.
Sensory processing disorder, a once little known neurological disorder, is fast becoming a household name, and many kindergarten parents are wondering if their child may be affected.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Child Development Theories
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development