Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
Does your kindergartener still struggle to pronounce certain sounds? Although your first reaction might be to worry about speech delays or impediments, difficulty with a few sounds in kindergarten is still normal. So how much of what your child says can be understood, and how will you know when to ...
With a little research and determination you can get your kindergartener the services she needs to be successful in school, from the very beginning. Here's how.
If you've got a young child, you've probably seen it already: the pressure's on to read early. Maybe you've heard other parents choosing academic preschools or debating different reading software programs. Nowadays, you might even catch a kid or two reading chapter books by the end of kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Theories of Learning
- Definitions of Social Studies
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction