Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
As kids make the jump to kindergarten, they'll be expected to do more and more on their own. You can help, by encouraging independence at home. Here are seven items that teach kids to get ready, without help from mom and dad:
If you've got a young child, you've probably seen it already: the pressure's on to read early. Maybe you've heard other parents choosing academic preschools or debating different reading software programs. Nowadays, you might even catch a kid or two reading chapter books by the end of kindergarten.
Throw a kindergarten graduation party with an "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" theme.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- The Homework Debate