Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
As kids make the jump to kindergarten, they'll be expected to do more and more on their own. You can help, by encouraging independence at home. Here are seven items that teach kids to get ready, without help from mom and dad:
As the first day of school approaches, excitement is in the air. If your child is starting kindergarten, there's probably more than excitement, there's a bit of anxiety, too. Here's how to combat a stomach full of butterflies-- your child's and your own.
With a little research and determination you can get your kindergartener the services she needs to be successful in school, from the very beginning. Here's how.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- Bullying in Schools
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Theories of Learning