Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
As kids make the jump to kindergarten, they'll be expected to do more and more on their own. You can help, by encouraging independence at home. Here are seven items that teach kids to get ready, without help from mom and dad:
Circle Time. Readalouds. Walking in line: these classic kindergarten routines are the bread and butter of the kindergarten menu. How can you help your child adjust? Here's expert advice on how to set up routines at home that will empower your kids and help them in school, too.
Sensory processing disorder, a once little known neurological disorder, is fast becoming a household name, and many kindergarten parents are wondering if their child may be affected.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Negative Potential of Video Games
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- Bullying in Schools
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Different Learning Styles in Education