Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
Throw a kindergarten graduation party with an "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" theme.
As the first day of school approaches, excitement is in the air. If your child is starting kindergarten, there's probably more than excitement, there's a bit of anxiety, too. Here's how to combat a stomach full of butterflies-- your child's and your own.
If you've got a young child, you've probably seen it already: the pressure's on to read early. Maybe you've heard other parents choosing academic preschools or debating different reading software programs. Nowadays, you might even catch a kid or two reading chapter books by the end of kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Child Development Theories
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Curriculum Definition