Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
If you've got a young child, you've probably seen it already: the pressure's on to read early. Maybe you've heard other parents choosing academic preschools or debating different reading software programs. Nowadays, you might even catch a kid or two reading chapter books by the end of kindergarten.
Circle Time. Readalouds. Walking in line: these classic kindergarten routines are the bread and butter of the kindergarten menu. How can you help your child adjust? Here's expert advice on how to set up routines at home that will empower your kids and help them in school, too.
The new school year is coming fast. But there are still a few more weeks of summer to get your child ready. Here's a breakdown of what a kindergartener should be able to do physically, so you can keep your child on track:
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Curriculum Definition
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Theories of Learning
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Bullying in Schools
- First Grade Sight Words List
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior