Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
Does your kindergartener still struggle to pronounce certain sounds? Although your first reaction might be to worry about speech delays or impediments, difficulty with a few sounds in kindergarten is still normal. So how much of what your child says can be understood, and how will you know when to ...
As the first day of school approaches, excitement is in the air. If your child is starting kindergarten, there's probably more than excitement, there's a bit of anxiety, too. Here's how to combat a stomach full of butterflies-- your child's and your own.
Sensory processing disorder, a once little known neurological disorder, is fast becoming a household name, and many kindergarten parents are wondering if their child may be affected.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development