Kindergarten: Milestones and Development Articles
Throw a kindergarten graduation party with an "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" theme.
Circle Time. Readalouds. Walking in line: these classic kindergarten routines are the bread and butter of the kindergarten menu. How can you help your child adjust? Here's expert advice on how to set up routines at home that will empower your kids and help them in school, too.
Does your kindergartener still struggle to pronounce certain sounds? Although your first reaction might be to worry about speech delays or impediments, difficulty with a few sounds in kindergarten is still normal. So how much of what your child says can be understood, and how will you know when to ...
- Why Do Students Struggle With Mathematics
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- How to Discipline Children and Help Them Develop Self-Control
- The Best Kids Magazines for the Elementary School Set
- Introducing Yourself to the Classroom Guide for the Substitute Teacher
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Similarities and Differences Between Boys and Girls
- Teaching Your Kids About Ramadan
- Caring and Sharing
- Characteristics of Children with Mental Retardation