Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Sight Words
- Kindergarten Sight Words Slideshow
- Sight Words Memory Game
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Defining and Assessing Sight Vocabulary
Sight words are words that appear frequently in most of the text kids read, but can't easily be sounded out. Learning them helps children become more confident readers. This list contains the most common kindergarten sight words. Although kids won't need to be able to read these sight words until the end of kindergarten, if you've got a pre-K child itching to get started with sight words, this is a great place to start ... before kindergarten rolls around!
Looking for sight word practice? Check out our round-up of Kindergarten sight words here.
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
WE'VE GOT A GREAT ROUND-UP OF ACTIVITIES PERFECT FOR LONG WEEKENDS, STAYCATIONS, VACATIONS ... OR JUST SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED FUN!Get Outside! 10 Playful Activities
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process