NYU Child Study Center
The New York University Child Study Center (CSC) was founded in 1997 at Bellevue Hospital Center, with Harold S. Koplewicz, M.D., as Director. The CSC was established with a mission to improve the treatment of child psychiatric disorders by:
- Eliminating the stigma of being or having a child with a psychiatric disorder
- Conducting research and disseminating scientific findings to improve the practices of professionals serving children
- Influencing child-related public policy
577 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016
You can contact and find directions to various other NYU child study centers by visiting http://www.aboutourkids.org/contact_us
You can help support the NYU Child Study Center by visiting http://www.aboutourkids.org/make_difference/giving_child_study_center
Articles by NYU Child Study Center
Introduction All children misbehave at some time; it's part of finding out what appropriate behavior is and where the...
The search for the roots of violence has included a closer look at interactions once thought innocent. For example, the...
Introduction Although women have made gains in education and employment in the equal rights war, they're still losing...
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food