NYU Child Study Center
The New York University Child Study Center (CSC) was founded in 1997 at Bellevue Hospital Center, with Harold S. Koplewicz, M.D., as Director. The CSC was established with a mission to improve the treatment of child psychiatric disorders by:
- Eliminating the stigma of being or having a child with a psychiatric disorder
- Conducting research and disseminating scientific findings to improve the practices of professionals serving children
- Influencing child-related public policy
577 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016
You can contact and find directions to various other NYU child study centers by visiting http://www.aboutourkids.org/contact_us
You can help support the NYU Child Study Center by visiting http://www.aboutourkids.org/make_difference/giving_child_study_center
Articles by NYU Child Study Center
Parents can help children and adolescents have physically healthy and emotionally satisfying relationships. In a recent...
Introduction Whether you're a parent or a teacher, you have probably noticed that children today seem to be expressing...
Introduction Parents spend a great deal of time trying to select the best holiday presents for their children. And...
What distinguishes a happy couple from a couple in distress? According to research, it's not that successful couples are...Topics: Family Issues
Parents want to protect their children at all times, but they can not be with them every minute of every day. Children...
Navigating One's Way in the World In the first years of life wonderful and dramatic things happen. Babies usually...
This speech was delivered at the New York University Child Study Center Second Annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner...Topics: Anxiety
- Snowman Craft
- Mason Jar Lights
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes