Anxiety and Depression Association of America
The mission of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is to promote the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders through education, practice, and research.
ADAA leads the way, improving the lives of millions of children and adults:
- Promotes professional and public awareness of anxiety, depression, and related disorders and their impact on people's lives.
- Encourages the advancement of scientific knowledge about causes and treatment of anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
- Links people who need treatment with the health care professionals who provide it.
- Helps people find appropriate treatment and develop self-help skills.
- Works to reduce the stigma surrounding anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
Contact Information8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 412
Silver Spring, MD 20910
You can contact the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) by email at email@example.com.
Articles by Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Our lives are often filled with stress, even when the economy isn't riding a bumpy rollercoaster and a national election...Topics: Anxiety
College is a stressful time for almost all students. Getting along with roommates, dealing with new social pressures,...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game