Anxiety and Depression Association of America
The mission of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is to promote the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders through education, practice, and research.
ADAA leads the way, improving the lives of millions of children and adults:
- Promotes professional and public awareness of anxiety, depression, and related disorders and their impact on people's lives.
- Encourages the advancement of scientific knowledge about causes and treatment of anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
- Links people who need treatment with the health care professionals who provide it.
- Helps people find appropriate treatment and develop self-help skills.
- Works to reduce the stigma surrounding anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
Contact Information8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 412
Silver Spring, MD 20910
You can contact the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Although recovering emotionally from the tragic events of September 11th will take time, mental health experts believe...
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food