All Kinds of Minds
The All Kinds of Minds Institute’s mission is to help students who struggle with learning measurably improve their success in school and life by providing programs that integrate educational, scientific, and clinical expertise. All Kinds of Minds is a 501(c) 3-compliant, non-profit, charitable institute.
You can contact All Kinds of Minds by visiting http://www.allkindsofminds.org/contact.aspx
You can help contribute to All Kinds of Minds by visiting http://www.allkindsofminds.org/giving.aspx
Articles by All Kinds of Minds
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement