About Judge Tom
Thomas A. Jacobs was an Arizona Assistant Attorney General from 1972–1985 where he practiced criminal and child welfare law. He was appointed to the Maricopa County Superior Court in 1985 where he served as a judge pro tem and commissioner in the juvenile and family courts until his retirement in 2008. He also taught juvenile law for ten years as an adjunct professor at the Arizona State University School of Social Work. He continues to write for teens, lawyers and judges.
Articles by AsktheJudge.info
Many states have added new laws concerning teens and/or parents which went into effect on January 1, 2011. Here is a...Topics: Teen Issues
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?