MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome
MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information and advice to families of more advanced individuals with Autism, Asperger syndrome and Pervasive Developmental Disorder.
MAAP Services, Inc.
PO Box 524
Crown Point, IN 46307
You can contact MAAP Services by email at email@example.com
You can help support MAAP Services by visiting http://www.asperger.org/Donations.asp
Articles by MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome
People with autism have trouble with organizational skills, regardless of their intelligence and/or age. Even...
Introduction Asperger syndrome (also called Asperger disorder) is a relatively new category of developmental disorder,...
Asperger Syndrome is a developmental disorder falling within the autistic spectrum affecting two-way social interaction,...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?