AS, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. We do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 300
Bethesda, Maryland 20814-3067
For information on how to support the Autism Society of America, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Autism Society
The behaviors exhibited by children with autism are frequently the most troubling to parents and caregivers. These...
The determination of an appropriate educational approach for students with autism must be based on the needs of each...
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) ensures that all children with disabilities receive a free,...
What Does it Mean to Have Autism? Children with autism think differently and act differently because their brains work...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game