AS, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. We do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 300
Bethesda, Maryland 20814-3067
For information on how to support the Autism Society of America, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Autism Society
To understand your child's rights in America's public schools, it helps to start with one of the primary laws governing...Topics: Learning Disability Rights
Transition is a natural part of all educational programs. Students with and without disabilities must adjust to changes...
Leaving preschool to enter a more formal educational system represents a major transition for every parent and child....
Starting middle school is stressful for any student, but the process can be even more challenging for a student on the...
Teacher: What are your greatest dreams about your future?” Jeremy: “I want to have my own house with roommates,...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?