Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
The Association of Waldorf Schools of North America was founded in 1968 to assist Waldorf schools and institutes in working together to nurture Waldorf education so that it can manifest more widely in the world. Today there are over 900 Waldorf schools in 83 countries. In North America, there are more than 250 schools and 14 teacher education institutes in some level of development.
AWSNA provides leadership to schools by facilitating resources, networks and research as they strive towards excellence and build healthy school communities.
Articles by Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement