Birthdays Without Pressure
If you think children’s birthday parties are getting out of control, you’ve come to the right place. We want to raise awareness of this problem and offer alternatives for parents and kids who want birthdays without pressure. We are a small group of parents and professionals in St. Paul, Minnesota with a vision to launch a local and national conversation about:
-What is out of control about birthday parties?
-Why have they gotten out of control?
-What are the consequences for kids and parents?
-What can parents do about it?
You can contact Birthdays Without Pressure by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Birthdays Without Pressure
Party costs are skyrocketing. The number of children exceeds what many parents can handle. Children are getting too...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?