The Center for the Advancement of Ethics and Character
The mission of the Center for the Advancement of Ethics and Character is:
To serve as a resource for administrators, teachers and parents as they seek to fulfill their responsibilities as moral educators.
To foster more research initiatives and publications on moral and character education, not only by Boston University’s faculty and students but by scholars and researchers from around the world.
To educate teachers who can provide students with an intellectual framework for discussing, understanding and practicing core virtues.
To stimulate a national dialogue on issues of moral education, thus helping scholars to become more competent in the study of ethics and character in our nation’s schools.
Center for the Advancement of Ethics and Character
Boston University School of Education
621 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
You can contact the Center for the Advancement of Ethics and Character online at CAEC@bu.edu.
You can help support the Center for the Advancement of Ethics and Character by visiting http://www.bu.edu/sed/caec/files/support.htm.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement