Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is your online source for credible health information.
1600 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30333
Articles by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The DSM-IV is a standard diagnostic tool used by mental health professionals worldwide to promote reliable research,...
Diagnostic and Statisical Manual of Mental Disorders Diagnostic Criteria for Autistic Disorder A total of six (or...Topics: Autism Diagnosis
Fruits and Vegetables Fruit and Vegetable Basics Fruits and vegetables look good, taste great and contain vitamins...
Parents are in charge! As a parent, your responsibility is to buy healthy groceries and serve nutritious food to your...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?