Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is your online source for credible health information.
1600 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30333
Articles by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Many Vaccine Information Statements are available in Spanish and other languages. See www.immunize.org/vis. Why get...
Updated 8/11/09 Why get vaccinated? Influenza (“flu”) is a contagious disease. It is caused by the...
Doctors and scientists are concerned about the rise of obesity in children and youth because obesity may lead to the...
When eating at many restaurants, it's hard to miss that portion sizes have gotten larger in the last few years. The...
The early years of a child's life are crucial for cognitive, social and emotional development. Therefore, it is...
Overview What is developmental screening? Developmental screening is a procedure designed to identify children...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game