Children's Digital Media Center Los Angeles
Welcome to the homepage of Children’s Digital Media Center, Los Angeles (CDMCLA), a collaboration between researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA). CDMCLA began in 2001 as part of a consortium funded for five years by the National Science Foundation. It is currently a collaborative effort between faculty, students, and visiting researchers in the Departments of Psychology at UCLA and CSULA.
Our mission is to study children, teens, and emerging adults’ interaction with the newer forms of interactive digital media and to see how these interactions both affect and reflect their offline lives and long-term development. We endeavor to keep up with the latest technologies used by young people.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game