Children's Digital Media Center Los Angeles
Welcome to the homepage of Children’s Digital Media Center, Los Angeles (CDMCLA), a collaboration between researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA). CDMCLA began in 2001 as part of a consortium funded for five years by the National Science Foundation. It is currently a collaborative effort between faculty, students, and visiting researchers in the Departments of Psychology at UCLA and CSULA.
Our mission is to study children, teens, and emerging adults’ interaction with the newer forms of interactive digital media and to see how these interactions both affect and reflect their offline lives and long-term development. We endeavor to keep up with the latest technologies used by young people.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement