California Department of Public Health
The Network for a Healthy California — Children's Power Play!Campaign is a public health initiative led by the California Department of Public Health and administered by the Public Health Institute. Its purpose is to motivate and empower California’s 9- to 11-year-old children to eat 3 to 5 cups of fruits and vegetables and get at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day. These objectives are designed to improve children’s short-term health and reduce their long-term risk of chronic diseases, especially cancer, heart disease, and obesity. Children's Power Play! is currently funded by the USDA Food Stamp Program to target children from food stamp eligible families.
You can contact the California Department of Public Health online at http://ww2.cdph.ca.gov/_layouts/dhs/sitecomments/default.aspx
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food