Centreville Middle School Science Fair
Science teacher, George Radcliffe, has been inspiring children's love of science for over 37 years. Mr. Radcliffe has been teaching at Centreville Middle School in Centreville, Maryland for 17 years and continues to maintain an active web site dedicated to promoting school and regional science fairs and provide ideas for future junior scientists. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Articles by Centreville Middle School Science Fair
Abstract In this 2-part project on diffusion and cryogenics, I was trying to find out what would pass through...
Abstract This project concerns activity happening millions of miles away, on the sun. Sunspots are cooler, dark regions...
Abstract The purpose of my Science Fair Project is to find out whether distance affects the light intensity of...
Abstract In this project the effects of nutrients on the growth of a specific species of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation...
Problem Is there more erosion on the inside or outside bend in a stream? I chose this project because I had prior...
Abstract The purpose of this science project was to find the correlation between barometric pressure and wind velocity....
Abstract In this project three different methods of testing turbidity in water will be compared, the secchi disk,...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?