Charity Navigator works to guide intelligent giving. We help charitable givers make intelligent giving decisions by providing information on over five thousand charities and by evaluating the financial health of each of these charities. We ensure our evaluations are widely used by making them easy to understand and available to the public free of charge. By guiding intelligent giving, we aim to advance a more efficient and responsive philanthropic marketplace, in which givers and the charities they support work in tandem to overcome our nation's most persistent challenges.
1200 MacArthur Boulevard
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430
You can also send questions or comments to Charity Navigator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help support Charity Navigator at http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=426
Articles by Charity Navigator
It is never too early to instill philanthropy in a child; yet, teaching them that it is better to give than to receive...
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food