Center for Parent/Youth Understanding
The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding is a nonprofit organization committed to building strong families by serving to bridge the cultural-generational gap between parents and teenagers. At a time when an already confusing youth culture is changing quickly, CPYU helps parents, youth workers, educators, and others understand teenagers and their culture so that they will be better equipped to help children and teens navigate the challenging world of adolescence.
Center for Parent / Youth Understanding
PO Box 414
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?