Defeat Diabetes Foundation
Defeat Diabetes Foundation, Inc. (DDF), established in September 1990, was incorporated on November 21, 1991 under the laws of the state of Florida as a nonprofit corporation, and is currently recognized in all 50 states.
The mission of Defeat Diabetes Foundation is to inform, educate and alert the general public, diabetics, pre-diabetics and elected officials about the disease, its prevention and the consequences of undiagnosed and/or poorly managed diabetes and to provide accurate, up-to-date and practical information on the treatment and self-management of the disease.
You can contact the Defeat Diabetes Foundation, Inc. at http://www.defeatdiabetes.org/contact/
You can help support the Defeat Diabetes Foundation at http://www.defeatdiabetes.org/donate/
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement