U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
You can submit feedback online to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by visiting http://www.hhs.gov/feedback.html.
Articles by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Your daughter may have outgrown the nursery rhyme that describes her as “sugar and spice and everything nice.”...
Do you ever feel like you and your child are speaking two different languages? If so, you aren't alone. Many parents...
Many adults struggle in communicating with their children. Talking with a child is an even bigger problem when dealing...
Differences between the sexes is an age-old topic. Yet, when it comes to alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drug use, a new...
It’s no secret that raising a child can be stressful. Yet, how parents handle it is crucial. Have you ever yelled at...Topics: Positive Discipline
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes