U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
You can submit feedback online to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by visiting http://www.hhs.gov/feedback.html.
Articles by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Children are just as affected as adults are by a disaster or traumatic event. Some may be affected even more, but no one...
This article presents 11 domains or categories of early learning that Headstart Director, Yvette Sanchez Fuentes...Topics: Preschool
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes