U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
You can submit feedback online to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by visiting http://www.hhs.gov/feedback.html.
Articles by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
WASHINGTON, D.C. Dr. Jane Clark, professor and chair of the Department of Kinesiology at the University of Maryland,...
An Interview with Dr. Rachel Téllez, Medical Advisor to the Head Start Bureau Rachel Téllez, M.D. is no stranger to...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes