U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
You can submit feedback online to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by visiting http://www.hhs.gov/feedback.html.
Articles by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
What is placement? How is my child's placement decided? Once the IEP team has decided what services your child needs,...
A New Era As children move into middle school and on to high school, they meet new people and experience changes in...
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food