U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
You can submit feedback online to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by visiting http://www.hhs.gov/feedback.html.
Articles by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Does a Child from an Early Head Start Program Automatically Qualify for Head Start at the Age of Three?
The child does not automatically qualify for a preschool Head Start program. The family's income must be redetermined...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes