Don't Serve Teens (Federal Trade Commission)
We Don't Serve Teens is a national campaign to prevent underage drinking. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, prepared and maintains www.DontServeTeens.gov. Other organizations involved in this campaign are:
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?