EdSource is an independent, nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to clarify complex education issues and to promote thoughtful policy decisions about public school improvement. Over nearly three decades we have developed a solid reputation as a credible and respected source of K–12 education information, research, analysis, and data. The expertise of EdSource’s small staff of policy analysts, researchers, writers, and communication and outreach specialists is strengthened by a top-notch, diverse, statewide board of 18 directors.
Independent and impartial, EdSource strives to advance the common good by developing and widely distributing trustworthy, useful information that clarifies complex K–12 education issues and promotes thoughtful decisions about California’s public school system.
520 San Antonio Rd, Suite 200
Mountain View, California, 94040-1217.
You can contact EdSource by email at email@example.com
Articles by EdSource
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Make Lightning
- ABC Book for Dad
- What is Reggio Emilia?