Editorial Projects in Education Inc. publishes Education Week, American education's newspaper of record, the Teacher Professional Development Sourcebook, Digital Directions, edweek.org, teachermagazine.org, and TopSchoolJobs.org. We also publish periodic special reports on issues ranging from state policy to technology, as well as books of special interest to educators.
We are a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization based in Bethesda, Md. Our primary mission is to help raise the level of awareness and understanding among professionals and the public of important issues in American education. We cover local, state, and national news and issues from preschool through the 12th grade. Read a history of EPE.
Articles by Education Week
Fewer than one quarter of last school year’s graduating high school seniors who took the ACT scored at the...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Make Lightning
- Lightning Bug Craft
- What is Reggio Emilia?