Early Education for All
The Early Education for All Campaign is a coalition of leaders from business, early childhood, labor, religion, health care, education and philanthropy, working in partnership with parents, grassroots leaders, and state policymakers to ensure:
-Voluntary, universally accessible, high-quality pre-kindergarten, for every child delivered through a mix of public and private programs;
-Voluntary, universally accessible, high-quality full school-day public kindergarten for every child;
-A statewide system to improve the training, education and compensation of the early childhood workforce; and
-A statewide system of high-quality early education and care for all children, beginning at birth.
400 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
You can contact the Early Education for All Campaign by email at email@example.com
You can help support the Early Education for All Campaign at http://www.strategiesforchildren.org/eea/EEA8_involve.htm
Articles by Early Education for All
In difficult fiscal times, it is important to invest in effective policies that maximize the state’s resources....Topics: Advocating for School
Summary While children from different backgrounds typically develop language skills around the same age, the subsequent...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes