Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
ERIC - the Education Resources Information Center - is an online digital library of education research and information. ERIC is sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education. ERIC provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research.
The ERIC mission is to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use, searchable, Internet-based bibliographic and full-text database of education research and information that also meets the requirements of the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002.
c/o Computer Sciences Corporation
655 15th St. NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005
You can also send questions or comments to the Education Resources Information Center online at http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/Home.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ContactERIC
Articles by Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
Homework is one aspect of the general education curriculum that has been widely recognized as important to academic...
The last decades of the twentieth century saw the growth of a large body of research and development around the concept...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?