Faith and the City
comprises the executive leadership of Atlanta's nationally renowned theological institutions: Candler School of Theology, Columbia Theological Seminary, and the Interdenominational Theological Center. The organization also maintains a close working relationship with the Center for Ethics in Public Policy and the Professions at Emory University. Faith And The City is led by two internationally respected Atlantans, Ambassador James T. Laney and Ambassador Andrew Young.
Organized in late 1999, Faith And The City set a goal of instilling in our citizens a sense that "Atlanta" is the entire regional community and that we all must cooperate for the common good.
We believe that developing and delivering coherent, morally based leadership throughout the Atlanta region is vital. We encourage all religious leadership to take an informed role in the public discourse regarding regional community issues
Faith And The City
100 Edgewood Avenue NE, Suite 812
Atlanta, GA 30303
You can contact Faith and The City via email at email@example.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?