Faith and the City
comprises the executive leadership of Atlanta's nationally renowned theological institutions: Candler School of Theology, Columbia Theological Seminary, and the Interdenominational Theological Center. The organization also maintains a close working relationship with the Center for Ethics in Public Policy and the Professions at Emory University. Faith And The City is led by two internationally respected Atlantans, Ambassador James T. Laney and Ambassador Andrew Young.
Organized in late 1999, Faith And The City set a goal of instilling in our citizens a sense that "Atlanta" is the entire regional community and that we all must cooperate for the common good.
We believe that developing and delivering coherent, morally based leadership throughout the Atlanta region is vital. We encourage all religious leadership to take an informed role in the public discourse regarding regional community issues
Faith And The City
100 Edgewood Avenue NE, Suite 812
Atlanta, GA 30303
You can contact Faith and The City via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?