FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools -- on or off the web.
Access to FinAid is free for all users and there is no charge to link to the site.
FinAid has earned a stellar reputation in the educational community as the best web site of its kind. It's comprehensive, it's informative, it's objective -- and it's the first stop on the web for students looking for ways to finance their education.
FinAid Page, LLC
PO Box 2056
Cranberry Township, PA 16066-1056
You can also contact FinAid online at http://www.finaid.org/about/contact.phtml
Articles by FinAid
Worried about the economy? Who isn’t? Here are several practical tips about how to handle student financial aid during...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game