President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
The President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports is an advisory committee of volunteer citizens who advise the President through the Secretary of Health and Human Services about physical activity, fitness, and sports in America. Through its programs and partnerships with the public, private and non-profit sectors, the Council serves as a catalyst to promote health, physical activity, fitness, and enjoyment for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities through participation in physical activity and sports. The twenty Council members are appointed and serve at the pleasure of the President.
200 Independence Ave., SW
Washington, D.C. 20201-0004
You can contact the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports online at email@example.com.
Articles by President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
WHY GET FIT? NOLAN RYAN ON FITNESS BENEFITS "Being active not only helps you feel good physically, but it gives you...
Key Messages Adolescents and young adults, both male and female, benefit from physical activity. Physical activity...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes