Get Ready to Read (National Center for Learning Disabilities)
Get Ready to Read!(GRTR!) is a national program to build the early literacy skills of preschool children.
GRTR! brings research-based strategies to parents, early education professionals, and child care providers to help prepare children to learn to read and write. Our goal is to ensure that all children have opportunities to become successful readers. Get Ready to Read! is an initiative of the National Center for Learning Disabilities.
National Center for Learning Disabilities
381 Park Avenue South, Suite 1401
New York, NY 10016
You can contact the National Center for Learning Disabilities online at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help support Get Ready to Read at http://www.getreadytoread.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=103&Itemid=111
Articles by Get Ready to Read (National Center for Learning Disabilities)
Dear Parent or Guardian, Getting ready for school and learning to read and write begins early in your child's...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game