The mission of girlshealth.gov, developed by the Office on Women's Health in the Department of Health and Human Services, is to promote healthy, positive behaviors in girls between the ages of 10 and 16. The site gives girls reliable, useful information on the health issues they will face as they become young women, and tips on handling relationships with family and friends, at school and at home.
Our tagline is "Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be You. Beautiful." It focuses on the idea that being yourself—finding what makes you smile and how to live well—is what makes you "you." And that is beautiful!
8270 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
You can contact Girlshealth.gov online at http://www.girlshealth.gov/contact/form/index.cfm
Articles by Girls Health
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?