The mission of girlshealth.gov, developed by the Office on Women's Health in the Department of Health and Human Services, is to promote healthy, positive behaviors in girls between the ages of 10 and 16. The site gives girls reliable, useful information on the health issues they will face as they become young women, and tips on handling relationships with family and friends, at school and at home.
Our tagline is "Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be You. Beautiful." It focuses on the idea that being yourself—finding what makes you smile and how to live well—is what makes you "you." And that is beautiful!
8270 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
You can contact Girlshealth.gov online at http://www.girlshealth.gov/contact/form/index.cfm
Articles by Girls Health
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food