Greater Good Science Center Raising Happiness Blog
Christine Carter is the executive director of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley and a sociologist who studies the childhood roots of happiness. The Greater Good Science Center is an interdisciplinary research center that promotes the study of happiness, compassion, and strong families. Dedicated to "translating" the science of a meaningful life into practical tips for the general public, Carter writes the blog Half Full: Science for Raising Happy Kids (www.GreaterGoodParents.org), which offers parents research-based tips for fostering well-being in children.
Greater Good Science Center
University of California, Berkeley
2425 Atherton Street #6070
Berkeley, CA 94720-6070
You can contact the Greater Good Science Center via email at GGSC@berkeley.edu
You can help support the Greater Good Science Center at http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/sci-donate.html
Articles by Greater Good Science Center Raising Happiness Blog
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?